Techshare India 2008 was held on 4th & 5th February, 2008. The Tracks for the Conference included:
- Track 1: The Road Ahead - Envision the Accessibility Road Map.
- Track 2: Making a Difference.
- Track 3: Bridging the Digital Divide.
- Track 4: Joint Papers from Making a Difference & Bridging the Digital Divide.
- Track 5: Accessibility in Action - Workshops.
Presentations & Workshops on Day 1 - 4th February, 2008
- Welcome Address by Shilpi Kapoor
- Keynote Address on Web Accessibility: International Standards for Local Users by Shadi Abou-Zahra
- Keynote by Veena Chhotray of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Panel Discussion - Perspective of different disabilities - Where we stand today and what is needed tomorrow?
Chaired By Javed Abidi
Panelist - Dipendra Minocha, Shivani Gupta, Sudha Kaul, Dr. Madan Vasishta
- Panel Discussion - Accessibility makes good business sense Chaired by Shilpi Kapoor
Panelist - Pradeep Gupta(CyberMedia), Niranjan Khatri(ITC WelcomGroup), Sonia Shrivastava(Intel)
- Ice breaker activity - Feeling Disabled, a few insights into the lives of persons with disabilities
- Setting the Scene - Understanding Infrastructure Accessibility by Shivani Gupta
- DAISY DFA and the focal point forums by Dipendra Manocha
- From a Digital Divide to a Digital Alliance - A future on the World Wide Web by Kenny Johar
- Testing Website Accessibility - Using the free AIS Toolbar by Brian Hardyr
- International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Breaking the Communication Barrier by Sudha Kaul PhD
- Braille, Large-Print, DAISY and MP3 with one simple but powerful tool - Dolphin EasyConverter by Steve Bennett
- Designing for Literacy: Challenges, Heuristics and Principles by Anirudha Joshi
- Workplace solutions for employment of disabled by Ms. Shanti Raghavan
- You Can Do THAT with Microsoft Word+WordQ? Reading, Writing and Studying Solutions by Sherri Parkins, B.A., M.A
- Automatic Generation of Speech Interface for GUI tools/applications using Accessibility Framework by Naveen Kumar
- Flash and Accessibility by Vivek Gaikwad
- Section 508 and Electronic Information Technology Accessibility by David Baquis
- Assistive technology breaking barriers for education & employment across all disabilities by Ram Agarwal
- Accessing SAP Applications through Screen Readers by Kiran Kaja