- How can I become a speaker?
- If I present a paper, will Techshare India Organizers sponsor my travel?
- How can I become a sponsor of Techshare India 2016?
- How far is the India Habitat Centre from Delhi International Airport?
- Is the venue accessible for people with disabilities?
- What would be the climate of New Delhi during February, 2016?
What is Techshare India 2016?
Techshare India 2016 is a conference and exhibition focusing on “Towards Digital Inclusion”as the theme for the year. Techshare India 2016 sets out to ensure access and use ICT, mobile, TV, Video, Kiosks, wearable technologies and all those new technologies that each one of us is embracing on a day to day basis.
Techshare India 2016 will focus on implementation of existing and new technologies and will work towards closing the gap that exists today.
When is Techshare India 2016?
Techshare India 2016 is scheduled for 3rd & 4th March, 2016 at New Delhi.
Who is the Techshare conference for?
Target audience for Techshare India includes.
- Governmental Organizations
- International Standard making organizations
- Corporates working on Equal Opportunity
- Diversity & HR Managers
- CTO/Project Manager/ Product Specialist/ Software Testers
- UI Designer / Web Developers
- E-commerce Companies
- Educators & Academicians
- Disability Organizations
- Rehabilitation Specialists like Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapist, Audiologist, Optometrist, Ophthalmologist
- Students from B.Sc IT/ Engg / B.Ed/ Rehabilitation Specialists
- Family of disabled
- People with disabilities
Will there be an exhibition?
Yes, there will be an unique exhibition of assistive technology and devices which will help people with disabilities in their day-to-day life. The exhibition will be held on to be held on 3rd & 4th March, 2016 alongside the conference.
Who can book a stall in the exhibition?
If you are an assistive technology vendor or an organization that provides services to people with disabilities then you can book a stall to showcase your product or service at the exhibition.
For information on how your company or organisation can book a stall, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-26860485/6 Extension 103.
Who will be the key speakers?
Information about key speakers will be announced as soon as they are confirmed. Please check out Key Speakers page for updates.
How can I become a speaker?
The Call for Papers is now open. The abstracts will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee and speakers will be announced as soon as they are finalized.
If I present a paper, will Techshare India Organizers sponsor my travel?
The presenters needs to fund their own travel.
How can I become a sponsor of Techshare India 2016?
There are lots of opportunities available for different companies and organizations for sponsoring Techshare. To find out about different sponsorship options available please refer to the Sponsorship information page.
To find out about sponsorship details, email us at: email@example.com or call +91-22-26860485/6 Extension 103.
How far is the India Habitat Centre from Delhi International Airport?
The India Habitat Centre is located approximately 15 Kms from the Delhi International Airport.
Is the venue accessible for people with disabilities?
We are taking all the steps to provide barrier-free environment and make the venue as accessible as possible. However, if you have any special needs at the time of registration, please mention the same.